Ever been to a place so pretty you just couldn’t get over it? The way its beauty mesmerizes you and takes you to another level is a wholesome experience in itself. One such beautiful place is the Dubai Miracle Garden and just stepping into it is sure to make you feel calm and happy. And why wouldn’t it? This is the largest natural flower garden in the world. Besides, studies have shown that nature can actually provide stress relief, and just spending some time in a beautiful natural place can be therapy in itself.
If Dubai is on your list of next places to visit, make sure you don’t miss out on this marvel. TicketsToDo brings you all you need to know about this beautiful flower garden located in the emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
All you need to know about the world-famous Miracle Garden in Dubai
What is the Dubai Miracle Garden?
The Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the most beautiful attractions not only in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates but in the entire world. It features over 50 million exotic flowers and 250 million living plants. These flowers and plants are arranged in colorful patterns and arches across a space of 72,000 square meters provide an extraordinary display for its visitors. The garden was launched on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2013.
Every year, the Miracle Garden showcases different floral themes and concepts. From the Floral Castle to bright and colorful umbrellas in the Umbrella Passage, Giant Tortoise and others, these structures and arrangements never cease to astonish tourists. Some of the most popular themes at the Dubai Miracle Garden include the Airbus A380, Passage of Hearts, the Floral Teddy Bear and Floral Mickey Mouse. No doubt, the Dubai Miracle Garden also makes one of the most instagrammable places.
This one-of-a-kind garden is also home to the Dubai Butterfly Park which was later added after 2 years. This again is the world’s largest butterfly garden showcasing 15,000 butterflies of around 26 kinds!
Where is it located?
This stunning flower garden is located in the district of Dubailand and makes one of the top places to visit in Dubai. Here is the complete address to get there:
Dubai Miracle Garden, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If you are traveling by the Dubai Metro, the nearest station is the Mall of Emirates Metro Station located about 11.5 km away from the garden.
When is it open?
The Miracle Garden Dubai is open from November to mid-May every year (may vary depending on various circumstances), making this one of the top family attractions during winters. The best time to witness this delightful arrangement of floral displays and floral parades in various shapes would be during the cooler months anywhere from November to March. The flowers are in full bloom during spring. However, the most preferred time is during the months of January and February, when the weather is most pleasant. Most visitors spend about 2-3 hours admiring the entire garden. But I guess it is okay to spend a few hours more if you’re really impressed by the varieties of arrangements you get to see there. Moreover, if you are a nature lover, this is literally your paradise on Earth!
Besides, if you are tired from all the walking and sightseeing, you can take a break at the cabanas with billowing drapes.
Dubai Miracle Garden operating hours:
Sunday to Thursday— 9 AM to 9 PM;
Friday and Saturday— 9 AM to 11 PM.
Dubai Miracle Garden Guinness World Records
Currently, the Miracle Garden holds 3 Guinness World Records for these reasons:
- In 2013, the attraction achieved the record for being the largest vertical garden;
- In 2016, it achieved the record for being the world’s largest floral sculpture in the shape of an Emirates A380. This further displays an 18-meter floral structure of Mickey Mouse. At 35 tonnes and featuring nearly 100,000 flowers, Mickey stands at a height of 18m and was the first Disney character floral display in the Middle East.
- It was for the above reason that it earned a Guinness World Record in 2018. This record was for the World’s Largest Topiary Structure.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dubai Miracle Garden
1. How much is the entrance fee to Miracle Garden Dubai?
Normally, the Dubai Miracle Garden ticket costs about AED 55, but on TicketsToDo.com, you can get it for AED 53 per person. Plus, check out for other exciting offers and deals. You never know when you might just get lucky!
2. Is Dubai Miracle Garden worth it?
Absolutely! The world’s largest flower garden truly stands by its name and is a miracle in itself. If you are in Abu Dhabi or Dubai or planning to go to these cities anytime soon, you have to visit the garden! this exquisite one-of-a-kind attraction should definitely be somewhere on top of your list.
3. What is the best time to visit Miracle Garden Dubai?
The best time to visit the attraction is during the months of January and February since the weather in Dubai is most pleasant then.
4. What months is the Dubai Miracle Garden Open?
The Dubai Miracle Garden is open from November to mid-May every year. However, please note, these timings and operating hours may vary due to various circumstances.
5. How long do you need at Dubai Miracle Garden?
A proper tour of the entire garden takes about 2-3 hours but you can always spend as much time you want in this stunning place.
6. Is food allowed in Miracle Garden?
The attraction has its own set of rules and conditions the visitors are expected to comply with. One of them is that outside food is not allowed. However, there are a number of eateries within the garden itself, so food is not really a problem
7. Which metro station is closest to the Miracle Garden?
The nearest metro station to the garden is the Mall of Emirates Metro Station located about 11.5 km away from the garden.
Why visit Dubai’s Miracle Garden?
In a nutshell, here are the top 10 reasons to visit the Dubai Miracle Garden:
- It is literally a flower garden in the middle of desert land.
- Spread across an area of 72,000 square meters, this is the largest natural flower garden in the world.
- It is a celebration of colors featuring over 50 million colorful flowers and 250 million living plants in various shapes and sizes.
- Many movies have been shot in the garden. Also, “Ferdinand”, the American computer-animated comedy adventure film was promoted in the Miracle Garden by the renowned WWE wrestler and Hollywood superstar John Cena.
- It has an agreement with Disney and thus many structures of Disney characters have been installed here. These include the legendary floral Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie.
- The garden comes up with new themes and concepts every year, so it gets exciting every time you visit it.
- It houses the Dubai Butterfly Park that showcases 15,000 butterflies of around 26 kinds.
- It holds 3 Guinness World records.
- Dubai Miracle Garden is open only for a few months, so visiting is limited.
- What makes this attraction even more intriguing is how it saves 75% of water and energy with its unique sub-surface irrigation system. The system recycles wastewater via drip irrigation thus avoids evaporation and aids in conservation and sustainability.
Book your tickets to all these amazing destinations in Dubai from TicketsToDo.com for exciting offers, combo tickets, and discounts. Apply the promo codes and coupon codes to avail of special discounts on the tickets.
Let us know how your visit to the Dubai Miracle Garden was! You can contact us at [email protected]