When in Abu Dhabi, visit the magnificent Louvre Abu Dhabi museum and be engulfed in an awe-inspiring experience. Spread across 260,000 sq ft, this newest cultural beacon in Abu Dhabi attracts all kinds of history and art lovers from all around the world. With 8000 sq ft of gallery space, Louvre Abu Dhabi is proudly the largest museum in the Middle East. The breathtaking dome of the museum is located 40 meters high from the ground. Enjoy a day full of ancient Arab history, art and civilization at this unique place with the latest Louvre Abu Dhabi Highlights Tours tickets from us.
Louvre Abu Dhabi’s museum galleries tell the story of humanity in twelve inspiring chapters. Each chapter focuses on shared themes and ideas that reveal common connections throughout humanity. The works on show range from prehistoric artifacts to contemporary artworks. The experience of learning is at the heart of the Children's Museum where the aim is to inspire young minds by teaching children about artistic techniques and ideas. The dome of Louvre Abu Dhabi also serves a number of environmental purposes and provides a comfortable experience to visitors, allowing them to wander between the galleries, exhibitions, children’s Museum, auditorium, open plaza, café and restaurant! The tranquil museum environment inspires visitors to enjoy the ever-changing relationship between Sun Sea, Art and Architecture.
Louvre Abu Dhabi is 40 meters above sea level, the dome is 36 metres above ground
A welcoming world serenely combining light and shadow, reflection and calm
Fountain of Light made of crystal chandeliers by contemporary Chinese artist Ai Weiwei
A general view the Gallery of the First Great Powers at Louvre Abu Dhabi
Check Out Our Latest Articles:
NOTE: Louvre Museum is closed on Mondays.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, all visitors are requested to maintain the basic safety protocols:
For visitors coming from abroad, printed vaccine certificates will be accepted for tourists who meet the following requirements:
They are open from 10:00 am - 6.30 pm Tuesday - Sunday, closed Mondays. Last entry time slot is 5:30 pm, visitors must depart at 6:30pm.
The Children's Museum is currently closed.
Valet parking service is available.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit
In addition, a strict cleaning and hygiene programme has been implemented across the museum and the following visitor guidelines are in place:
• Masks must be worn at all times whilst at the museum. Please bring your own mask.
• Thermal scanning is in place upon entry - if you show any symptom of illness, such as a fever (≥37.3℃), coughing or shortness of breath, you will not be allowed to access the museum
• Social distancing measures (2m) are in place throughout the museum
• Valet parking and prayers rooms are available in line with government guidelines
• Cloakrooms are available once your entry ticket has been scanned.
• We can only accept credit card or Smart payments throughout the museum
• No paper maps or brochures are available at the museum. We encourage visitors to download our free app prior to your visit so you can fully explore our artworks and navigate the museum. Don’t forget your headphones!
• Hand sanitisers are available throughout the museum
|Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi Tickets Package||Ticket Prices|
|Louvre Abu-Dhabi General Admission||From USD 17.15|