Plan Your Langkawi Itinerary With TicketsToDo
We're all about helping travelers plan the perfect trip, no matter if it's a weekend or a vacation. To make sure travelers have the best experience possible, we're featuring some of the best things to do in top cities around the world.
Here is a breakdown of the different kinds of activities that you can do and book your tickets to with us, while you are on the island:
- Nature Attractions: If you love being outdoors and exploring nature, then there are plenty of options for you in Langkawi. From hiking and trekking to bird watching and wildlife spotting, you will be spoilt for choice. The Crocodile Adventureland and Underwater World Langkawi are our best seller adventures!
- Cultural Attractions: For those who want to learn more about the local culture and history, there are several museums and galleries on the island. You can also visit traditional villages and temples to get a taste of the authentic Malaysian lifestyle.
- Adventure Attractions: For the thrillseekers, there are plenty of adventure activities to keep you entertained. From zip-lining and rock climbing to parasailing and kayaking, you will definitely have a blast in Langkawi.
- Family Attractions: There are also several family-friendly attractions in Langkawi, such as the Cable Car and Sky Bridge. These attractions are perfect for spending quality time with your loved ones.
- No matter what you're looking for, TicketsToDo has the perfect activity for you. Browse our selection and plan your perfect Langkawi itinerary today!
When Should You Visit Langkawi
Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea. It is a popular tourist destination in Malaysia, known for its white sand beaches, clear blue waters, and lush green vegetation.
So when is the best time to visit Langkawi? The answer depends on what you are looking for. If you want to avoid the crowds, the best time to visit Langkawi is between March and April. This is the shoulder season when the weather is still nice but there are fewer tourists. If you are looking for the best deals, you can visit Langkawi between May and August. This is the off-peak season when hotel prices are lower and there are fewer people on the islands. September to February is the peak season when the weather is the best and the islands are the busiest.
Types of Langkawi Attractions You Can Pick From
If you're looking for an adventure, Langkawi is the perfect destination. This Malaysian island is home to a variety of exciting attractions, from jungle treks to cable car rides. There's something for everyone on this beautiful island, so get ready to explore.
To start, we're featuring some of our favorite suggestions from the city of Langkawi:
- Take a cable car ride to the top of Mt. Mat Chinchang for stunning views of the island.
- Visit the Seven Wells Waterfall, a hidden gem on the island.
- Take a tour of the Langkawi Sky Bridge, one of the highest bridges in the world.
- Visit the Langkawi Bird Park to see a variety of tropical birds up close.
- For a cultural experience, take a tour of the Langkawi Museum and learn about the island's history.
- Visit the largest underwater marine and freshwater aquaria in South East Asia: the Underwater World Langkawi.
- Meet ‘Bujang Lang’ one of the world’s biggest crocodiles at the Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi is located on the road to Datai Bay.
- See Langkawi from a different perspective with a heli tour. You'll get to explore the islands from above and take in the stunning natural scenery.
- Pulau Payar Marine Park is home to a variety of fish and coral reefs.
- There are plenty of hiking trails around Langkawi with varying degrees of difficulty. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced hiker, you'll be able to find a trail that's perfect for you!So, what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Langkawi today and choose from a variety of amazing attractions!