- Your professional Conservation Guide will introduce you to the fascinating desert eco-system and help you spot magnificent native animals like Arabian Oryx.
- The desert is teeming with life and this is an opportunity to immerse yourself in Dubai’s unique natural surroundings.
- Hear conservation success stories about the Arabian Oryx and view other wildlife like Gazelles, Desert Monitors, abundant birdlife and maybe even the rare Gordons wildcat.
- Visit a desert lake, view migratory birds from the hides and get great photo opportunities in this beautiful desert setting.
- This Desert Safari is definitely for those that like a little bit of luxury and have a passion for nature and conservation.
Breakfast at Al Maha
As one of this tour's highlight, wildlife sighting
Serene exclusive Royal lake, also a bird sanctuary