- Booking should be done as per the details on the passport
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- We suggest that you allocate 3 to 4 hours for the activity as weather conditions may cause delays in the flight
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised. T-shirts/tops with sleeves and shorts that cover the thigh area are recommended so that the harness fits comfortably.
- Customers are advised to remove any precious jewelry, watches, and/or other accessories before their skydive. These can be placed in the free personal lockers at their locations.
- Every customer will be given protective eye goggles to wear during their skydive.
Please go through the information below before placing the booking to check all the guidelines for the flight.
- The weight and BMI requirements are listed below.
Weight: 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less.
BMI: 27.5 or less.
Weight: 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less.
BMI: 30.0 or less.
- Their staff will weigh you (with your shoes and clothes on) when you check in on the day of your skydive. You are welcome to visit their locations before you book your skydive to weigh yourself on our scales.
- You must be 18 years of age or above (according to the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your tandem skydive. Please bring a valid and official government photo ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, passport) on the day of your skydive.
- If you are 70 years old or older on the day you skydive, kindly download and fill out the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) prior to your arrival at our location. The form must be completed and must be signed and stamped by your doctor.
- Skydive Dubai has a zero-tolerance alcohol and/or drugs policy. There must be no alcohol or drugs in your system 24 hours before your skydive.
- Please avoid scuba diving at least 24 hours prior to you tandem skydive.
If you suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the conditions listed below, kindly download form from their official site and fill out the Declaration of Fitness form (point 6) prior to your arrival at our location. The form must be completed and must be signed and stamped by your doctor. This is essential for both your safety and the safety of your instructor. If you do not follow these instructions, there is a chance your skydive could be cancelled. Please contact your doctor in case of any queries.
- Severe head injury
- Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- High blood pressure
- Heart or lung disease
- Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental illness
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Any past or present medical conditions
- If you are pregnant you should not skydive