Travel through a variety of terrain on a road trip to explore the picturesque East Coast of the United Arab Emirates.
NOTE: We at TicketsToDo value our customers safety and health security. In line with the preventive measures mandated by the Department of Economic Development, all Attraction City Tours as well as Safaris will be closed temporarily from 15th of March til end of month or such time until situation will be re-evaluated.
TicketsToDo Price Guaranteed
Take a day to explore the picturesque East Coast of the United Arab Emirates. From quaint fishing villages to mountain canyons and beautiful beaches, this tour visits the highlights of the East Coast.
- Heading to the East, you drive through Emirate Sharjah towards the Hajar Mountains.
- In the little town of Masafi, shop at the Friday Market, open daily, to browse local crafts, pottery and carpets.
- Drive along wadis and canyons
- Stop for lunch (not included in the price) at a beach-side hotel with time for a swim in the ocean.
- Driving through Al Aqah, we stop for a photo at Bidiyah Mosque, the oldest and smallest mosque in the United Arab Emirates
- See the iconic Fujairah Fort, before spending some time at the Fujairah Museum
- Stop for photos in front of the breathtakingly beautiful Shaikh Zayed Mosque of Fujairah.
Enjoy amazing views from the mountain road as you travel through the Hajar Mountain range heading back to Dubai.
Travel from Dubai to the Hajar Mountains
Spend your day exploring the UAE's picturesque eastern coast
Historical structures that was able to stand the test of time